Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Okaaaaaaay

So. Got some things from Learning Resources today. Must remember to send them my right arm as payment *rolls eyes*.

Walked into town today. I'm trying to get into a habit of doing dhikr when I walk but this is next to impossible when you have a chattering 3 1/2 year old - Boss wittered away about "mummy M mummy" and when I actually stopped to listen to what he was saying he was pointing to a letter above a shop and saying "Mmmm for Mummy". And it was. Then he's been asking me what some words say. And he's been pretending to "read" to himself too. I also caught him counting things in a book using his finger - without being asked - and getting the number right! I think this is what the WTM calls "reading readiness" eh. So with that in mind I may try to learn him readin riting and rithmatic sooner than planned...

Purchased this for him. He likes it so much. It is basic so he can get on and do all the things himself while I wash up or do other chores - bonus.

Anyway. Been Eid shopping :) Boss is much more animated about Ramadan and Eid this year. I'm glad.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Some rods, snap cubes, basic books, pattern blocks (v.nice), just basic stuff.

Waiting for some things from Halfmoon too :)

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll let you know insha'allah. :)

 
At 1:53 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

He uses it. A lot. We have to peel him away from the PC. It's basic but that's good cos I dont have to sit and help him :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise