Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Today

These arrived. And these (the natural ones). My house smells of *wood*, fresh wood. It smells good. I have at last found a deodoriser worthy enough to disguise the smell of unending poo and vomit. For that fact alone I would pay the price again. I am so excited by my purchases - they are great quality and it feels great to have something worth playing with rather than the endless tacky placky scattered everywhere.

We also have some other things sitting in the living room waiting for me to open and inspect them - but you'll have to wait til after Eid for any photos. I'm so excited! I shouldn't be given that I have the real thing to make real food with... maybe I should try that sometime....

Anybody give me a date when Eid is this year??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise