Friday, February 25, 2005

It seems to be a universal truth

... that a really nice day *must* be followed by an extra bad one. Or at least that's the way it seems to me. Tried not to let it affect the way I deal with Boss and so far the day hasn't seemed too bad, but perhaps that's because we have been walking all morning in town. Which was good until I found out I had my skirt on inside-out. Yes, it's one of *those* days. Moral to this story: wear your jilbab, Debbie.

Anyway, got some books from Amazon today - that science book H.O. recommended and a Charlotte Mason one. Not really up to reading - I am looking for the ultimate HE book - the one that plans your life for you up to the age of 18 of your kid's education would be nice. *SIGH*

Salt thing - yes insha'allah will post the recipe later - you could just use salt but for some reason kids like everything coloured, don't they. Boss has a love of glitter and pouring, so it works for him. A good mix is the salt mixed with a teeny amount of real glitter - when it's dried it doesn't look as naff.

Jumah today. What a shame this means nothing to the women-folk who have children.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so why i don't bother with my blog!
do i understand this?
no.
the instructions i mean - i was happy to get them to send comments to my e mail address.....
oh well, at least you are making me chuckle......
i might make a public one though???
if i can grasp all the codes

 
At 2:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kdja

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah...

 
At 8:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise