Monday, March 21, 2005

And for the grand finale...

... yet another session of how Debbie does every-effing-thing wrong. Just one long week of criticism so far. Given the fact that no one (in my entire LIFE) has ever said, "Hey, Deb - I really think you do x/y/z/ really well" I have to the conclusion that I can do nothing right. A bit melodramatic, but either I am surrounded by miserable bar-stewards who can't see anything to be grateful for without grimacing, or I really AM that crap at everything I turn my hand to.

4 Comments:

At 9:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hm... Was more thinking along the lines of mothering and wifing and all-round person. But hey - I'm good at blog-bitching and headscarves - I will throw myself into that post-haste!

 
At 10:04 am, Blogger Unknown said...

You don't need praise. You do everything right.

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorely aware of what I'm not doing it right as I have a 24/7 reminder service at my side, plus a few things I thought I was doing OK at are also wrong apparently.

So, cut out dairy and we get your figure, ey, Khadijah?? Right then!...

 
At 9:46 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, maybe not on my bump but I could use some help on the rest of my flab!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise