Sunday, March 13, 2005

Bracing myself...

... for the fall-out tomorrow, regarding the Universal Law of one nice day must be followed by a bad one. Well, if that is the case then tomorrow should see a hurricane ripping through the city, so prepare yourselves.

Today began really nicely masha'allah, full of smiles and laughs. Apart from hubby but then he doesn't count. Hubby took Boss to the park and Boss came back really in a good mood ready to wind me up. Then the rest of the afternoon was spent really bonding masha'allah - lots of hugs and kisses which is something he never does! In fact, I've noticed a change in him - this morning I asked him to "come here and give Mummy a kiss" AND HE DID!!! Gobsmacked....

Feeling a tad stressed out all round. Meal times is becoming labourious, and I wouldn't be so stressed out except now when he's hungry he's getting beligerent as well - really swiping for a good tantrum excuse. So it's not like I can just feed him when he gets hungry - now I have to pre-empt the strop. No pressure then. As far as I can tell he pretty much will eat anything except: anything with a tad of slime (such a mushy grape), anything which is too soft, anything which is just a bit too crunchy, anything which began its life as a root vegetable, anything beginning with "p", anything that I want him to eat, no mashed potatoe, no meat, no fish, no lemon, no citric flavours, no sweet-n-sour, nothing with bits in. So currently we are on: yoghurt, sometimes pilau, French toast, sometimes toast, sometimes chips, grapes, chocolate muffins and sometimes jam sandwiches.

*Sigh*

Anyway, I am assured that this is just a phase he is going through. He should be alright by the time he is 21.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Tried it. Makes zero impact. In fact his response was "ibrahim have this" and he threw it across the room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise