Sunday, August 28, 2005

Update

Sister here for the weekend. V. nice. Everyone went to FerryMeadows today and had a ride on the miniature train etc etc.

Well, I say "everyone". I mean everyone except me. But they had a good time. Nice weather etc etc

The di-et is still in place. Haven't had any major binges. My desire to fit into real clothes again outweighs my desire for double chocolate chip choo-choo toffee muffins... just. And even if I haven't actually *lost* any weight, I can't have put any more on, and that is a bonus. Will update you on the di-et if I make any progress. It is becoming obvious however that exercise - strenuous exercise - will be needed to restore my uterus to it's correct position and to hone that flab....

Anybody notice that the word "diet" has the word "die" in it. Conincidence? I think not.


And "exercise" has the word "torture" in there if you look hard enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise