Saturday, September 17, 2005

Isn't anybody doing AWorld anymore then??

Typical. The only thing my son is good at *sulks*




Anyway, I'm becoming extremely allergic to insect bites - anyone else got that?? It's quite worrying - I've needed ABs last few times I've been bitten. Horrible :S

Minky - haven't listened to CD yet (or anything else) since I have now two chronically attention-starved children who would throw themselves in front of *buses* if it meant getting my undivided attention. Trying to listen to anything (even what my dh is saying) results in children (well one in particular) getting louder and louder and louder until my temporal lobes feel like they are about to pop. By the time I've told him to shush a zillion times the lecture is over, I'm stressed and hassled and have to listen to it all over again. I think I will wait til they are 18 :S

Anybody want to share stories of how tired they were/are with kids. You know, the type where you tell me that you were feint with tiredness and wanted to vomit all the time. Then I know I am not alone in this. Please share... not joking.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't do Monday as I have appointments all day. :(
So you are not at the "wow look the world is moving in front of my very eyes, sound produces violent stabbing pains in the head, attempting to walk anywhere means you are on the verge of collapsing almost with every step stage"?? Maybe i'm not tired then...

Minky, i think by the time that happens the brain damage they have inflicted on me may mean I wont understand what i am listening to, even if i have, by then, the time to listen to anything...

 
At 10:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, this is the first time I read your site.
Have my full empathy with the tiredness! Seb(6mth) wakes twice a night and has restless whines all night, to top it off he is a little horror ALL day, wont be put down anywher,hates buggies,slings and doesnt sleep GRRR. DS(10) wont go to bed till m'night, nightmares all night and wakes early.DD(9) has never slept through and DD5 wakes at least 2x a night- never when the others do.
Its meant to get better but Im not sure when, am thinking of sneding them off for adoption any day now,lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise