Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"Like a whippet... on crack"

is how my mother describes Boss. After her week here and after looking after Boss when I was in hospital extracting Jaws she now defends me every time I am criticised by people who think I am too harsh with him.

Jaws had his first jabs today... I feel so guilty :( All that crying and blood. And he was just as bad... :P

Went into town after the ordeal - and it was the first time I have been into town without Boss ever. I got a chance to browse and think and look at labels and ponder :D But not having him there was like having a piece of my chest missing...

Boss' hair-pulling antics got a bit out of control today with the girl next door. All ended up in tears. Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise