Saturday, January 14, 2006

I am FRAZZLED

And I didn't do anything. I think just sitting and watching *that* many zany kids has all the neurons in my brain firing.... doesn't help when Boss everafter known as Thug makes virtually every single girl in the room cry. Oh well. Tempted not to take him anywhere again, but you know - the big silly grin on his face meant he really loved the Eid party and seeing all the other kids. I can't help it that he thinks other people are mere props in his play world to be pushed and sat on and, if you are aunty Zainab, to bite.

Jazakillah to the organisers. I take my hijab off to you. I couldn't have done it.

Maryam I had meant to return your Jolly Phonics DVD - sorry. I keep meaning to get DH to post it through your door, but organisation AND follow-through isn't really big in this house, so I dunno when you'll get it back. Really sorry, please forgive me....

A couple of people asked when I got my Eid stuff so here goes:

Enamel pans from ELC
Kitchen Units from Wooden Choice
Play Food again, Wooden Choice. Play food is wooden, not as big as the Myriad and other items, but small enough to get into the pans and much, much cheaper.

OK I am soooooo tired. Must try to remember what it is I wanted to remember to do. Eat chocolate, I think....

Ooh, and Happy Birthday Bella!! Big girl now :)

1 Comments:

At 6:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to! But Boss isn't house-trained... will get messy and stressed out....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise