Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Decided to give Lion, Witch and Wardrobe another shot. Found the book stashed behind something today and his face lit up and said "remember THIS" so I asked him if he remembered where we had got up to before I just became too ill to even read. He couldn't. So I asked him if he'd like to start again. He did. So we did. I think we got to page 13 before his eyes glazed over. Would really like to finish it this time. Perhaps it was a good thing we never finished it last time. His recall and understanding is so much better than even five months ago it never fails to amaze me.

Informs me that a Saurolophus was a dinosaur "covered in bruises".... why??? "because saurolophus means 'sore all over'".

How I don't laugh in his face sometimes is a wonder...

2 Comments:

At 12:47 am, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Great series of books. Read 'em still today. Don't bother about the Christian message bit. Just Good beatin' evil.

 
At 12:48 am, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

p.s. not the beeb...it's channel 4....oh bum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise