Friday, March 25, 2005

Boss was in the bath this evening and said, "Oh here is my belly-button", "yes, there is your belly-button, darling...". "Do *you* have a belly-button, Mummy?", "yes, darling, *everyone* has a belly-button (*hopes he doesn't ask if cows and cats have belly-buttons as I don't know*)". Then he says, "And here is my willy wonka... do *you* have a willy wonka, Mummy?", "no, darling. I don't. I'm a girl and girls don't have willy wonkas", and here is the one-liner that affects all male-thinking: he looked at me with a genuine look of concern and pity and said, "Aw, poor you".

Hmm.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sum said at 3 years old to my friends little boy"i've got a proper one "ha ha,lmm

 
At 7:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well MA reckons that H has got a 'Broken Willy!!!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise