Friday, March 25, 2005

Boss was in the bath this evening and said, "Oh here is my belly-button", "yes, there is your belly-button, darling...". "Do *you* have a belly-button, Mummy?", "yes, darling, *everyone* has a belly-button (*hopes he doesn't ask if cows and cats have belly-buttons as I don't know*)". Then he says, "And here is my willy wonka... do *you* have a willy wonka, Mummy?", "no, darling. I don't. I'm a girl and girls don't have willy wonkas", and here is the one-liner that affects all male-thinking: he looked at me with a genuine look of concern and pity and said, "Aw, poor you".

Hmm.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 pm, Blogger khadijah said...

chuckling out loud!

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger Hannah said...

Yes, it's soooo much fun when they realise the differences.

I recall a time when visiting my mum's. B and my mum had been in the kitchen making a cuppa and they both walk in, mum slightly confused. "I don't know what's shes talking about but she said something about daddy's got some peanuts"

Ah, no mother, she was saying "daddy's got a penis".

Firstly regretful that I had taught her the correct names for the body parts and then that I hadn't taught her tact at the same time.

 
At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sum said at 3 years old to my friends little boy"i've got a proper one "ha ha,lmm

 
At 7:46 pm, Anonymous Zainab said...

Well MA reckons that H has got a 'Broken Willy!!!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise