Friday, June 17, 2005

Nice weather...

... shame about the hormonal wreck of a mother. Bounce bounced again. I am trying to decide whether having my mother around is helping me all that much... I think if I unclenched I would appreciate it a bit more - Boss certainly appreciates the adoration of a normal adult who is prepared to obey his every command without tears, depression or hissy fits. They are the bestest friends in the whole wide world now. Must try to relax a bit... don't think I'm nesting but I definitely faffing a lot.

Baby news: still in. I think, however, given the laws of physics being what they are I will *have* to give birth soon simply because I am about to explode - one way or another this child has to leave my body!! And then the hormones and guilt-trips and snivelling-ness of what a terrible Mum I am really begins.

And that is when I need Khadijah....

she understands everything.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and by the laws of PMU the baby has to come out in the next 10 days.

Has your mum got a car? if so make the most of her and get you and boss out for some 'sure to start labour' walking!

 
At 9:50 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

No car. Me no walk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise