Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Not had the baby and doesn't look likely. Pulled lots of muscles by falling yesterday and now I can't move on or off furniture. The pain is debilitating. Been called selfish again today and that I moan too much. Sorry everybody for that. I should try and say more inspiratational things and keep my pain to myself. I want to be induced - do they do that for you before you are due? Can you request an instant C-Section for when the due date has passed? I just want this thing out now. Everyone jelous of my wonderful home-birthing experience (which I still don't understand the jelously or envy thereof - it's just getting the kid out isn't it) can now rest assured it won't happen. Don't want to give birth here - might get accused of making too much noise and wallowing in my own pain. Midwives are just as rude, but at least you can sue them....

Right. It's 9:50am. I've been awake since 3am. Boss has been up since 7am. It's technically a nice day. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

At 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont have babies till youre really miserable so your almost there(oops, dont cheer up just yet)

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Well by that logic I should have given birth to this kid five years ago...

 
At 6:31 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam 'Alaikum

Have you tried to encourage labor through the use of castor oil (yuck, I know) or another method? You're almost there! -- UmmZaid

 
At 4:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Deb,
read up about castor oil before decide that cause of action. It can cause dehydration and in worse cases be fatal.
I do remember how this bit is although I didn't get the hip problems (alhamdulilah). Your mantra needs to be 'the baby HAS to come out and will do before the end of the month'. These last days last the longest don't they?! You think you'll make it to A.world tomorrow? You can sit and we'll do the running after boss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise