Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well

was going to write "nothing to report" earlier on in the day, but then I was kidnapped, ney hoodwinked, into attending a Tesco shopping spree even though all I managed was to hobble to a bench to wait for the other two to get me after all was in the trolley. And it triggered off a lot of pain.

Then I managed to fall over this afternoon after tripping over the sofa (don't ask), twisting my leg and pulling every muscle I have in my abdomen and and pelvis. After which said pain increased, unborn going a little mental (although that may be annoyance from disrupted sleep *shrugs*) and now I'm cramping ... so... who knows :D

1 Comments:

At 7:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooohhhhhh

you'll be blogging at 2am soon!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise