Thursday, June 23, 2005

Snivelling like a girl...

... for all the nice comments etc. Since I can now walk again (alhamdulillah!!!) - it's amazing that you are given strength just when you need it - I really do NOT want to be induced. So after much hiding under the duvet I think that's what I'm not going to do. I'm going to hide somewhere else now as the duvet is a bit hot - I'm trying to ignore my pregnancy now as I have a funny not-real feeling that this is just my body-shape and the Doctors got it all wrong...

Not a twinge... oh how boring this all is.

On an altogether different and more useful note please go look at these health-related articles:

Article One


Article Two

Have a nice day - too hot for anything. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,
I stumbled across your blog a few days ago and so have also stumbled across your current dilemma. Well I've never been pregnant before and it looks pretty frightening now...
But anyways good luck and insha Allah it all happens soon for you

sam x

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Salams

Jzk... its not the pregnancy that's frightening - its the nasty midwives that gets me palpitating :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise