Wednesday, June 22, 2005

V. Depressed

Still here. I am completely knackered from trying *everything* to induce labour. Every part of me hurts except the part I want to hurt - and how bad is that?! Wanting to hurt??!

Anyway - Thurs is my inducement day - don't want to go *hides under duvet and hopes reality will go away*... I am sooooooooooooo fed up and disappointed and tired of in-laws and neighbours querying me as to just exactly WHY I haven't sprogged (like I was doing it on purpose to annoy them or something)...

Khadijah - I've been ringing but you must be out enjoying the sun - saved yourself a moanfest there :S

Jazakallah for all your du'as and well-wishes etc. I'm just going to sit here and sulk and periodically burst into tears until this fiasco is all over....

4 Comments:

At 12:03 pm, Blogger merry said...

Sob.

However much you want that baby out, and i know how it feels, don't forget that turning up for inducement is YOUR choice. You don't have to go. Eventually you will go into labour without them.

DO NOT let that annoying Sally in the Mat Unit use the line she used on me *mock sympathetic face* "Do you actually think you CAN go into labour?" Grrrrr.....

You fully deserve to have a lovely labour.

 
At 11:05 pm, Blogger Alison said...

Too hot for hugs, but have a virtual one. Just wanted to echo what Merry said - if going for the induction makes you feel worse than you are already, don't do it. Induction at 10 days over is not an evidence-based medical recommendation.

But I know you've not had an easy time of it, and I know I was *really* psyched up for an induction with my second (T+13) after just 2 weeks of sciatica, so wishing you all the best if you do go along tomorrow.

*Really* hope you'll end up like I need with #2 - she was born at home as planned in the early hours before I was due at the hospital - will be sending labour vibes north all night ...

 
At 11:23 pm, Blogger Jax said...

Thinking of you as well, although nothing practical to add.

 
At 8:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Debbie,Let one of us know if you are induced so we can read surah Yaseen for you,Hope all goes well,love Maryam...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise