Wednesday, June 22, 2005

V. Depressed

Still here. I am completely knackered from trying *everything* to induce labour. Every part of me hurts except the part I want to hurt - and how bad is that?! Wanting to hurt??!

Anyway - Thurs is my inducement day - don't want to go *hides under duvet and hopes reality will go away*... I am sooooooooooooo fed up and disappointed and tired of in-laws and neighbours querying me as to just exactly WHY I haven't sprogged (like I was doing it on purpose to annoy them or something)...

Khadijah - I've been ringing but you must be out enjoying the sun - saved yourself a moanfest there :S

Jazakallah for all your du'as and well-wishes etc. I'm just going to sit here and sulk and periodically burst into tears until this fiasco is all over....

2 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Thinking of you as well, although nothing practical to add.

 
At 8:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Debbie,Let one of us know if you are induced so we can read surah Yaseen for you,Hope all goes well,love Maryam...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise