Sunday, July 31, 2005

So anyway...

... Boss and I were in the garden and I had the camera and decided to shoot him talking to me - for the memories etc etc as his voice is changing and I'll forget how cute he is now when he's 14 years old and never washes his armpits and doesn't grunt two words to me all day, and he was babbling away about rainbows and water and sunlight and tractors *shrugs* and then he just started talking inane 3 year old nonsense with words that sounded Spanish and Chinese at the same time, pointing into the distance, asking me the same thing over and over (and over) again, but I having no answer since I did not know what a "Klangsh" was and Klingon is not my native tongue, when he turned to the camera and said "Show me it, Mum". So I did. He watched himself intently. Then he creased his face into a frown. Then he looked at me. Then back at the camera. Then at me again and said, as though he was disgusted: "What am I *talking* about??"




Now he knows how *I* feel all day...

2 Comments:

At 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MashaAllah he is SOOOO funny.

I know how he feels though. Sometimes I get off the phone and wonder the very same thing about myself.

 
At 9:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. ditto.
kdja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise