Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ten things...

...every kid should know:

1. "No" really *does* mean "No".

2. No, really

3. Spit is not for sharing

4. Put your brother DOWN

5. Girls do not like having their hair pulled or bugs catapulted at them

6. Girls do not like having their hair pulled or bugs catapulted at them... yes technically it's the same point, but such a LARGE one that it really is worth mentioning twice

7. Chocolate is not a food group

8. Yes, you *do* have to clean your teeth

9. Even though your mother is mentally retarded and screams like an animal being chased by a butcher with a meat-cleaver every time you take a step out of line, she loves you very much

10. Snot and poo do not impress adults

4 Comments:

At 10:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

10a. unless snot in tissue and poo in toilet. lol.
then i get really happy!!!!!!!!!
k

 
At 9:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a.a.w.r.w.b

Debbie- I e-mailed you. Did you get it? Insha'allah I've written you a letter which I'll send soon. I haven't seen you on msn since jaws was born and I know you're busy, so I've written you a letter which will insha'allah enable us to catch up.

Love you lots.

H

 
At 2:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

that is a riot! and very true

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

wawrwb

Yes I got your mail- soz for not replying - scrambled egg brains remember! Not on msn or net a lot - just grab mail and occasionally blog when I'm reading news - 5 mins really.

I.a. talk soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise