Thursday, August 04, 2005

Me: M, when you're looking out of the window and people wave at you from their cars, wave back - it's nice

Boss: *silence*

Me: And when people say "hello" to you, answer them "hello" back. It's nice.

Boss: *silence*

Me: Don't ignore people

B: *silence*

Me: It's not nice

B: *silence*

Me: Are you ignoring me?

B: Yes

Me: Well, don't. I'm not ignorable.

B: But Mummy - I can't wave back.

Me: Why not?

B: I'm too busy looking at the badges of the cars...


Boys... *rolls eyes*

3 Comments:

At 12:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess you are all ok then masha'Allah !?!

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger Abu Sinan said...

Nice Blog. I am a white male convert to Islam. It is great to see more of us blogging out there!

Allah Ma3aki!

 
At 6:53 pm, Blogger LMM said...

Deb i loved the book.My dh was well impressed and asked if he can illustrate the next one.I explained that you are an artist as well as an author so sorry darling your skills will not be needed.lol.Please write another one soon....Love Maryam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise