Monday, August 15, 2005

Well

as well as the everyday tonne of jobs I always do I also managed to make it into TOWN today for the first time since my legs packed in in May and since Jaws was born. The first time with two kids and a buggy board. Boss was a very good boy but I was a cranky Mum as usual. And then he got tired. But it wasn't all that bad. Jaws throws a few strops before feeds now, so as I sat trying to do his 11am feed he just screamed and screamed... *sigh* ... just take the damn nipple and be grateful...

I also managed to cut Boss' hair and wash the net curtains after all! Hurrah! (as well as a tonne of other washing - as usual)

Might go into town tomorrow again, or may go and get baby weighed. Haven't made my mind up. See how tired I am in morning insha'allah (I'm guessing dog tired, but what's new)

Need to iron some clothes and clean my windows. Also need to hoover badly. Could hoover, go into town, come back iron clothes then wash windows...



... yeah right.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTH??!!!

 
At 5:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Ad-bots.... *sigh* what would the world do without them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise