Saturday, October 22, 2005

What day are we on?

18th Ramadan or something like that? Hm... I still have 22 to make up from last year. And I need to make some salah up too. Good job I'm not Hanafi otherwise I'd have to add Witr in that calculation making the number of salah at least three years longer or something!

Was talking to my friend again and tentatively (yes, I can *do* tenetatively) asking if she was going to do at least one fast to see the blessing in it. She said she could if she wanted to but because she was Christian *they* do Lent. Right. So you fasted Lent then? No. Christians don't have to. God forgives them and lets them do whatever they want and He still will give them heaven. Okaaaaay. So you didn't do anything for lent then? No. Hm... I fasted Lent when I was a Christian.... oh well.

Allah says in Qur'an "Have you seen him who makes his own vain desire his god".

This looks like a good book. Anyone read it can give me a lowdown?

And A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam book in pdf. format for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise