Friday, December 23, 2005

Quote of the Day

Just finished offering zuhr (not Jumah *sigh*) and was making du'a when I was touched to see my little boy siddle up next to me and raise his hands to supplicate. So instead of supplicating silently I spoke out loud so he could hear the du'a. After finishing I turned to him and said, "Is there anything you would like to ask Allah?", and he screwed his nose up, went "errrrrrrrrrrrrrr" then said:

"Oh Allah, please forgive all our chickens".

Me: *confused* Erm, say that again...

Boss: Oh Allah, please forgive all our chickens

Me: Chickens?

Boss: Yea

Me: Chickens??

Boss: *shyly* ... yeah

Me: Chickens - why chickens? OH! *lightbulb goes on* ... you mean 'SINS'

Boss: Yes dats what I mean. Silly my billy.
















I swear conversations are getting weirder in this house....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise