Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Something very nice happened to me today. Something that some people may either have taken for granted or not even noticed due to the small bundle it came in. Small things do tend to be ignored or thought of as irrelevant. But not me. Not this time. Everytime I think of it, every time it pops into my head it makes me really warm inside and actually brings tears to my eyes because of the generous nature in which this gift was given. And every time I remember it I make big du'a for the little helper who, without being asked saw I was in discomfort, got up, went into the other room, brought a cushion and placed it gently behind my back for me to lean on. Then she wandered off without waiting to be thanked. You know, there are some people who have such generous natures that they earn so many dua that Allah grants them unsuspected barakah. And I pray this little helper has as much barakah as she can handle because I was really deeply touched by her gift.

Jazakillah H. I love you.

XX

1 Comments:

At 8:54 pm, Blogger shukr said...

children are gemstones masha'Allah. and certainly great teachers.
may Allah give us and our progeny all taufiq. amin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise