Thursday, January 19, 2006

I really miss my brain

Damn this dizziness. Illness sucks. Du'a and vibes this way please.

What was I going to blog. Oh wait, I can't remember - I have no brain and all the intellectual finesse of a jelly-fish. Wibble. *SIGH*

Oh yeah - any ideas of an Islamic get-together on a weekly-fortnightly basis for some group work and/or general sing-song play-time du'a-Islamic input??

Does anybody have the title of a good Qur'an for children? Perhaps an illustrated one. It would have to be in English.

Also, anybody suggest a beautifully illustrated Arabian Nights in hard copy, again in English for kids?

Finally for all of you using Holland & Barratt's Echinacea drops - they contain alcohol, as do most other brands which are "drops" and not tablets. They draw the stuff out with the alcohol and then remove most of it, but even with the best methods a residue of alcohol is present, and unless the droppers have "alcohol free" on them (which they don't) then assume they do contain it. The tablets are made with gelatin and another brand contains phenylalanine/Aspartame. The only Echinacea I found there was a syrup which seems to be OK.

OK. I need to brain-dump some things in the side-bar.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

The ones wihtout alocohol all had aspartame/phenylalanine and all the tablets had gelatin. Havent seen lollipops!! good idea. Must look for them.

THIS is the one I found that seems OK but tastes "funny" to Boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise