Friday, April 08, 2005

Moan

OK here is my moan-list:

My bad hips are back. I can't walk to the end of the garden without my pelvis throbbing like it wants to crack open. I can't push a pram without stopping for breathe every four steps. I'm ergo crabby to my lovely son. I have received a letter telling me I have to go for a blood glucose screening next Thursday. More blood has to be taken. Twice. I have to be there for two frigging hours. Did I mention blood has to be taken? It does. Then in May I have to have another scan to see if my placenta has shifted. I am fed up of having to plan how to roll over in bed in advance of doing it. I'm fed up with people expecting me to carry on as normal when I can't actually move that well. I hate shopping. I hate food shopping. For some reason online Tesco shopping is not an acceptable option according to my hubby. Tough. Just this second had a phonecall from my GPs midwife who has been checking her records and wondered what has happened to me (I'm currently seeing the midwife at the SureStart building and have been all my pregnant life); assuring to know it has only taken her 7 frigging months to check up on my existence. Don't get frightened about the NHS - no, no, we are in safe hands. *Rolls eyes*. It's cold. I've lost ALL my gloves and I have bad skin. But that's not a big deal just an extra pin-prick of misery to add to my over-all moanfest situation. I have a bad back now as well. Moan.

On the bright side I bought Boss a cricket set today from ELC and he loves it and can hit the ball and giggles like a maniac everytime he does.

Ahhh, that's nice.

4 Comments:

At 6:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel for you with the aching pelvis,I had it really bad with J and i really felt as though i was falling apart.My midwife told me that you have to find a balance between not doing too little or too much.HOW?LMM

 
At 6:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Um - no idea as I don't the option in finding out anyway. Has HO sprogged yet then?

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, will be looking for bits and may just be mardy enough to ask them outright as I'm really wanting to confirm my hunch.

No sleep thing is a total bummer - you need all your strength for labour and you aren't given it due to sleeplessness. If you want to drop the kids off here for a morning (or PM whatever suits) you are more than welcome. I'd love to have an afternoon of mastermind :P

I would offer to *pick* your kids up but we are having "issues" with the car (*again*). I think I want to rant about this too but daren't in case my head explodes....*bites tongue*


*tongue drops off*

 
At 7:54 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a brown computer swivel chair... will that do? I think I'll just say "I was told it's a girl last time..." and see what reaction I get :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise