Friday, April 01, 2005

Another thing...

My parents are coming for a day again this weekend, insha'allah. Which is nice, but it means I have to *cook* for people and get my house looking nice-ish. I just don't have the energy and Hubby is building a PC and there are bits of metal and plastic all over the kitchen!!!! I'm soooooooooooooo tired.

Mum also wondered if she should come down a week after the baby is due to help out. She is planning on the baby arriving late like Boss. To be honest I haven't really thought about this pregnancy at all. I'm not in denial (bit difficult due to constant reminders) but I just don't feel "ready" for all the planning and organisation and life-changes ahead :(

Where do I want to give birth? Urgh
What pain relief do I want? Um
Who do I want to be present? Eh
What do I plan on packing in my overnight bag? Pass
What will the child be called? Oh c'mon
Is my birth plan ready? Wassat again

Until I see this sprog face-to-face I just don't think it will hit me that I've got to focus on it. I really hope this doesn't signal "middle child syndrome" already in effect....

There was something else I was going to rant about but I'm so tired I'm typing blind and both my eyes have fused into one focal point... um....... blog later when insha'allah I am functional again...

1 Comments:

At 8:53 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, that's you sorted then. I'm in a complete limbo - my answer to everything is "dunno... maybe". Regarding names - I have nothing in my head for a boy. Boss said he can have his name if he likes, but then we're still a name down...

Hm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise