Thursday, May 05, 2005

Boss quote of the day...

Today we were in the garden and I was pretending to be the car "talking" to him *rolls eyes* and he turned to me and said, trying to catch me out, "But Mummy - cars don't have gobs ... so how is the car talking den?", to which I replied, "He has an exhaust pipe"..... *Eyes light up - face beams - big grin* "OH YEAHHHHHHH".... after which he spends about 10 minutes talking to the car and answering back in a squeaky voice.

Then later on he said, "Baby in your tummy big now Mum?", I said, "Masha'allah it is", "Is it coming out later?".... "Not just yet - soon insha'allah"...."Will we have to mind our eyes?" .... "Erm...why would we have to mind our eyes?" ... "Is it like a toaster and goes POP?" ... LOL ... "No, son...", then he wandered off saying in annoyed voice (Like I do when I am at my ropes end and want some help!!), "I AM preglant (pregnant).... I am PREGLANT .... I AM PREGlant..."... then he whispered... "pop ... I is alright now".

ROFPML

5 Comments:

At 7:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. B is still trying to get away with not picking up her toys because she 'can't bend down'!!! Sorry B, doesn't work for me anymore so you're not allowed it either.

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Mine actually does pick his stuff up masha'allah but with "Mummy it is VERY difficult"... he is also saying he has a baby snail in his tummy and it will pop out "soon"... can't wait :S

 
At 7:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, but *how* did the snail get in there?

Have you checked whether the snail population in the garden has a missing snail?

 
At 7:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Well it alternates between snails and crocodiles so I'm not overly worried about any snail-eating activities - plus I don't think he has the stomach for them - he nearly fainted when I showed him a worm wriggling in my hand :P

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

He has - a real gem. Masha'allah and amin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise