Wednesday, June 29, 2005

*Waves*

Didn't manage to blog anything before now because my monitor died on Saturday night and well, I've been a bit pre-occupied since then :)

I'll blog later insha'allah so I'll keep this short and sweet - alhamdulillah, I gave birth (finally!) to a baby boy on Sunday evening at 20:58pm weighing 7Lb 14.5 oz, masha'allah.

Got parents here and I'm still sore and getting afooting with new arrival so will leave any visits til I can get my head round life again insha'allah.

Blog soon

xxx

8 Comments:

At 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a.a.w.r.w.b.

*sniffs* *hugs* very happy for you :)

May this baby be a source of peace and mercy for you Debbie.

Love you lots

Hanaa and Jenny

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger Umm Zaid said...

Salaam 'Alaikum

Mabruk!

 
At 10:29 am, Blogger khadijah said...

wwwwwoooooooo hooooooo!

 
At 11:39 pm, Anonymous hannah said...

Congrats. Have just got my computer back so am getting a blog fix.
Any names yet? Hope all is going well. I'm sure you're knackered, second child syndrome guilt ridden, hormonal and sore but I can assure you from this side of 6 weeks it will soon pass. XXX thinking of you.

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger merry said...

Congratuations!

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations from me too :)

 
At 6:34 am, Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

 
At 7:50 pm, Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about in wheel chair
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise