Wednesday, June 29, 2005

*Waves*

Didn't manage to blog anything before now because my monitor died on Saturday night and well, I've been a bit pre-occupied since then :)

I'll blog later insha'allah so I'll keep this short and sweet - alhamdulillah, I gave birth (finally!) to a baby boy on Sunday evening at 20:58pm weighing 7Lb 14.5 oz, masha'allah.

Got parents here and I'm still sore and getting afooting with new arrival so will leave any visits til I can get my head round life again insha'allah.

Blog soon

xxx

3 Comments:

At 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a.a.w.r.w.b.

*sniffs* *hugs* very happy for you :)

May this baby be a source of peace and mercy for you Debbie.

Love you lots

Hanaa and Jenny

 
At 11:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. Have just got my computer back so am getting a blog fix.
Any names yet? Hope all is going well. I'm sure you're knackered, second child syndrome guilt ridden, hormonal and sore but I can assure you from this side of 6 weeks it will soon pass. XXX thinking of you.

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations from me too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise