Saturday, September 03, 2005

Just call me Frau Cow

because that's what the throbbing temples after all the *bitching* I have been doing is telling me. I am tense. Dizzy. I have so long lost my bounce and boing that I think I am permanently deflated. Apart from my butt... very much not deflated. Can you take St. John's Wart whilst breastfeeding? Who knows. Well Khadijah might but she won't be reading this and she never answers her phone... ho hum...

I need something to look forward to... the blood tests on Monday? Er, no. The baby jabs on Wednesday... perhaps not. The endless not-so-merry-go-round of crap jobs, thankless tasks, back-breaking work and drugery of ensuring other people are well fed and groomed. No.


Somebody give me something to look forward to. I tried to get my dh to participate in this request and all he could manage to think of was, "You'll be dead soon".


















And in a funny way it made me feel a bit better....










NURSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise