Friday, February 03, 2006

Not just a river in Egypt...

... why it took me *this* long to realise I was depressed I just don't know. Perhaps it was the stigma, or perhaps I don't place myself in the 'pill-needing' bracket, and perhaps because I just don't like having to take medication for more than a day. But here we are, seven months later, with me so low I just don't know if I'll make it through the day, palpitating at how close I am to the edge of crazyville, hoping I don't screw my kid up any more than I already have this year, and I'm looking at the packet of pills the Dr gave me this morning - cipralex. Sounds good. Like, 'just-relax' and omigod I don't know if I can wait the four whole weeks for these things to kick in. I may just turn to vodka instead - it works quicker.

Oh wait. Wrong religion. Damn.

If I hear one more thing from Tom Cruise about vitamins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise