Thursday, February 02, 2006

Off to the Drs

... tomorrow to get myself some happy pills. Or dump the kids and run away. Both options looking good right now. St Johns Wort, whilst perhaps saving my childrens' life, is just not cutting it good enough. Even tried TWO one-a-day tablets yesterday. Did work - I just don't think the dosage is safe. Oh God why me. Why now. This has really put me off wanting any more kids. Two is a nice number. Like three but just one less. Kinda round and complete and whole. Not three. Two. Two is the magic number.

Two.

My "up" from yesterday didn't last so I am quite obviously mood swinging. I want my brain back. I don't really care about getting my figure back, but really really want my brain back. And some bounce. And some va va voom (what does that mean?) and my MoJo. And my humour. And my sparkle. And my balance. And my memory. And just about all the things normal people have.

My DH is so desperate for me to get some pills he has actually offered to drive me, come in with me and tell the Dr for me. OK so I get it - this is p*ssing you off - but you get to walk away from it if you like.









Just two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise