Wednesday, May 11, 2005

OK

I am over that particular flap although I still think I can't HE but there is no alternative, other than I send my child to one of you lot for the day to be suitably refined and civilized sufficiently. But I do hate books. I really need to read about how to educate a two-foot high vehicle-mad mini-person and its all I can do to not fidget through one page of something. I can't believe I managed to get through my own education myself *and* pass to become a teacher for crying out loud! What was that all about - they must have been scraping the barrel to give me my teaching employment certificate. Crumbs. I do for education what Harold Shipman did for medicine. And they call us "educated".

Anyway, K hope the sofa is being well utilised by little people giving your futon a rest. H.O. insha'allah I will be going to AW this Friday if everyone else is - would like to get out of the house seeing as I missed the last MP thingy due to agonising baby trampolining. Are you going? I can' bring your fax along then :P

3 Comments:

At 8:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be lovely! I had forgotten all about it! Duh brain. Cost again please??

And...(just as an outsider's simplified opinion!!!) maybe u should really think about *how* you do learn stuff. If reading makes you fidgety then maybe you have more in common with boss then u think. If you can tap into how stuff goes *in* best for you then maybe it will be the same for him.

Failing that you could employ Tescos to drive their lorry up and down past your house with information that you want him to learn written on it?

 
At 9:08 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

ROFPML @ Hannah. Tesco truck idea v. excellent - see - WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?! Shows how creative other people are :P

Stuff goes in better for me if someone else reads the book and then highlights the useful bits into bullet points and/or action plans less than an A4 sheet of paper... any takers?... Didn't think so...

Wait til he's 7.... *shudders* Couldn't possibly think of how to fill the time up. It's not really about him it's about me and my inability to think coherently enough to be able to teach anything.

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

OOh. I.a. I'll ring you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise