Thursday, May 12, 2005

You know you're tired when...

... you have to write a list to remind you to write a list. Then you forget where you put the list. Then when you find the list you have forgotten what all the abbreviations stand for. Then you find out you are wearing your knickers inside-out and back-to-front and people sound as though they are talking to you in hexadecimal and making just as much sense whilst you lose the ability to include pronouns, adjuncts, and sometimes even nouns and grunting in chinese inflections is your only means of communication.

Add to that like it feels somebody has booted you in your hips and groin several times before tying your legs together with barbed wire and *breaks into song* welcome to my world....

8 Comments:

At 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. How long left now???

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, Monday - will be 4 weeks left i.a.

 
At 9:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then, you are in the hardest bit aren't you? I really testify that the end of pregnancy is *so* much harder than life with a newborn.

I am still enjoying the novelty of being able to fully empty my bladder...and other such luxuries.

Have you had that followup scan then?? see anything?

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Got that next Monday insha'allah. I *so* don't care now what it is - I just want my legs back. I am looking forward to such dizzying pleasures of being to get on then off a sofa, up and out of bed without my husband having to move my left leg onto the floor, to stop walking like an alien out of MIB and to be able to have that cramp in my buttocks disappear INSHA'ALLAH that the thought of labour is actually making me smile :D Yes I have got to that point when I am looking forward to labour :\

 
At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, so fresh in my mind is me sat at the computer willing the contractions to HURT ME MORE so I knew this was finally it!!!

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Started to write my birth plan... the only thing I could think of to put down was "get this baby OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT".... and no episiotomy :P

 
At 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunno, was ingrowing through your eye? Maybe that would be comparative.

 
At 6:29 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Or was it the size of a watermelon and being forceably removed from your a*se?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise