Saturday, July 16, 2005

*Weary wave*

It's an amazing feat when you can reduce an adult to being dazed and confused by 11am and you are only two weeks old yourself.... as far as I can tell we like to be held almost constantly with a nipple in gob if at all possible.

Stuff that for a game of soldiers. Screamfest as I had the audacity to try to *rock* the darling to sleep in his car seat rather than my arms, and to have a dummy rather than the real thing. I won. I think. Well... ... ...

I am still feeling lonely now parents have gone. DH is really helping but it's not the same as having family around. There's an African saying, "It takes an entire village to raise one child" and here we are trying to do it alone. Been trying to convince my Mum to live here.... I can but try ...

Anyway hope you are all enjoying the weather... what's it like *wane smile*??

Khadijah - I have my phone plugged in but not heard you ring, soz. Been calling you too but you must be getting out a lot. Or hiding. *Shrugs*

1 Comments:

At 1:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

out a lot , alhamdulillah, for a change. with dh looking after me. lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise