Thursday, January 26, 2006

I had a dream

and it wasn't a good one like Martin Luther King's either. It wasn't a nightmare but it was informative. I had the same kind of dream the day before 9/11 and so did my sister. I dreamt of hijackers and the tower falling etc. But this time I dreamed that the Tower Bridge of London was blown up. It was quite detailed. Hope it isn't a true dream.

Anyway, I keep forgetting to tell EVERYONE I know so I'll post it here instead: you know the parking area behind my house? Well just don't use it after maghrib. DH caught a man hiding in the bushes there a couple days ago - about 5pm and he jumped out on our neighbour's wife. She screamed and DH shouted and scared the fella off (said he was built like a body builder and then pretended he was asking for directions). But he was hiding with intent and it's obviously not men he wants to mess with. It wasn't late either. So just don't park your cars there and think it will be OK to nip in and see your friends. Park somewhere else if you can in a more open space.

Just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise