Monday, February 06, 2006

Have car, will travel

OK, round up! round up! One lady who hasn't seen the outside of her prison bars for six whole years has circumnavigated unaided the darkest reaches of this fair city today and wants to get going and meet up with as many people as humanly possible. She may bring sweets and biscuits and her two socially enept children with her. I can see that I'm really selling it to you.... name, addresses, times and dates. List them here and see me there. I'm on my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

























(Poor Dh said this morning as he left, "I suppose you won't be in when I get back...". Damn right)

1 Comments:

At 1:21 pm, Blogger shukr said...

well, i phoned today, but i guess you were OUT. tut tut . didn't end up going anywhere myself anyway, 'cos couldn't be bothered to pin down older ones who should *put their shoes on themselves* - will they have learnt? - bet not. oh well. stuck in with screechers for the rest of the day then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise