Thursday, February 09, 2006

I can't believe I actually wasted my time doing this... but it's SO me... LOL

HASH(0x8ed2608)
The Traditional Princess

You are generous, graceful, and practical with both

feet planted firmly on the ground. You tend

to be a little on the old-fashioned side. You

value home, hearth, and family life and love

to be of service to others.

Role Models: Snow White, Maid Marian

You are most likely to: Discover a hidden talent

for spinning straw into gold.


What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

At 9:26 pm, Blogger shukr said...

noway! i got the same as you too.

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

you say that like its a bad thing...

 
At 7:34 pm, Blogger shukr said...

lol, or maybe its a secret convert quiz! (i don't know if u are convert or not h?)

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger shukr said...

yeah, i do, h, but i don't know your background still!
hope you are getting on well insha'Allah.
will look for your email, been meaning to mail you for a couple of weeks./

what is a noble princess hannah?
you know, i thought i would be a flowery meringue type, but i'm not really. somehow, i'm disappointed. when did i get so *practical*? i think i must have been one question off another type. lol.

what did you do with the dragon deb?

 
At 11:09 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't remember the dragon question so when I re-did I got 'noble' too. Should I change it? I like the picture better....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise