Friday, April 07, 2006

Blogged out

I've done nothing fun, creative or educational in the last week. I've yelled and DIE-eted and picked crap off the floor, and yet still several layers of crap are left to shift. In fact, that's what I am - it's what I do none-stop - I move crap from one place to another. I am a Crap Relocator. A Crap Shifter. A Crap Removal Co-ordinator. And fortuntately for me I have many people ensuring that I can never go into early retirement. I'm a Crap Attack Overseer.

The smallest insurgent in this war on crap has been seen to add to the pile lately in an unremitting fashion. Posters have been chewed and ripped (boring SO old hat) but the new thing is that NO OBSTICLE can now obstruct this quest for destruction. We laugh in the face of obstacles. They are mere trifles in our path of domination. We see cushions piled three feet high?- HA - bulldoze them. That's no match for The Craperator. Put a chair in his way? - FUH - throw it onto the butt-wiper's toes - it shall not stop him. Put everything on high shelves?? - PUH-LEASE - isn't that what climbiing and wailing and big brothers are for? Boxes and walls are there for commando jumping over - oh sure the head hurts a little when you land on it like that, espcially as often as The Craperator does, but the prize! Oh my Lord - the prize is worth it - books, baskets, toys, paper, crayons, shells, pine cones, small objects, coins, sharp objects - choking hazards of all hue and description are to be found *there*. My mouth waters just by thinking about it. What could be more fun than seeing how many adults you can kill by brain embolism by eating paper and knitting needles - if you haven't made your mother faint at least once a day you surely haven't lived. Next on the list of total hoodlamism is to repatriat the phone and call 999 sometime - having some blues and twos out there with several other adults unknown having seizures should be even MORE fun.

A mere trifle....


Made a flick book today to show him how movies work. I'm bored and didn't want to do anything else. Read lots of books. Read Charlotte's Web. Played gorillas and he watched LW&W again.



3 Comments:

At 9:48 pm, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

On rest days I move the crap from one side of the room to another. LC gets home n says "Ta for cleanin' up".

Back to work n LC moves it back again n I say "That's better"

I think we're both insane but nobody's told us...

 
At 12:33 am, Blogger Heidi Grether said...

D,

Failed at Callanetics. Did it six times, last time my back hurt. So wedding is tomorrow. Dress still too tight. Will post photos.

Hang in there! Loved the flip book!

 
At 3:33 pm, Blogger dottyspots said...

Oh and my shop site addy has changed (I changed the registry), but the main page: http://www.ninnynoodlenoo.com is still the same :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise