Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Number Work






Meant to be a garage of sorts...




Boss very much into stickers (what is it with kids and stickers??) so bought some number stickers from Stationary Box which we will "do" now insha'allah. Many tasks are simply untenable with Boss as he hates colouring in or doing anything fiddly that requires a bum on a seat for more than 3 seconds. Unless its play doh or LeapPad. Masha'allah the LeapPad was a huge success so far (I think). After a lukewarm start he tells me "I really like dat very much", and will plod away with it. Won't really listen to the story, even though I've showed him how, but is more interested in getting the book to say things over and over (and over) again. Has started to develop a Liverpudlian accent when saying "I'm Percy, the number 6 small engine", so glad I have no TV if this is how they soak things up!!

Anyway, only popped in to get batteries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise