Sunday, April 16, 2006

Me no speak Engrish. Where did I put my brain. Um. Did nothing much. Boss has been in his PJs for a second day in a row. Oh well. Talked about the difference between octopus and squid and what the tentacles/suckers were like. Used the bath mat to illustrate *shrugs*

Meant to do some more whale project today covering the Bryde's (pronounce BROO-dus) whale, but the PC crashed, so quickly hobbled together some dot-to-dots instead.







Played with the whales lots and that's about it. Pootled and moped. Again.

David Attenborough-style commentary of the Blue Whale



Sperm Whale


Bryde's Whale


Happy Easter for those who celebrate.

3 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Blogger Elderfaery said...

My kids often live in their pj's now we home educate...I think it is great. One of the only things that was good from my crazy hippy/anarchist/lazy childhood was the fact that I was allowed to wear the clothes I wanted and, to a lesser extent, cut my own hair (do you remember that guy out of Slade with the really short fringe? That was me that was.) Which meant that I'd often be dressed in what i thought Joan D'Arc (don't ask) would wear or that I'd just not think about me clothes and go around like some orphan from Honduras for days..but be knee deep in projects in the garden.

When my kids live in their pj's I even sometimes put clothes on top of the pj's..and will even do this if their pj's are plastered with oatmeal..am I a bad mother? *chortle* Ain't nuthin wrong with it D..and I am glad you brought it up.

 
At 3:46 am, Blogger Muslim4Allah said...

ASALAAM ALAIKUM WR WB YOU SHOULD TRY MY LITTLE ONES, THEY ARE NOT BAD KIDS(LITTLE GANGSTAR)JUST GROWING UP,I AM SURE BOSS WILL COOL DOWN
( SAYS CROSSING FINGER)I WISH THEM WELL
XXXX
MASALAMA

 
At 1:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could live in pajammas alla time 2 i only get dressed if i have 2
ty 4 easter wishes tho we only celebrate it by eating lasagna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise