Saturday, April 23, 2005

OK Pictures and stuff

Haven't had any piccies here for a while, ey? Thought I'd do some of my garden. You might not be impressed, but I was thinking of really some 'before' and 'after' shots - these being the 'before my garden bursts into wild-garden heaven-type frenzy insha'allah'. Plus I love BlueBells and they were very late this year - glad they are all here - must be my favourist flowers (that and freesias which I go dotty over). Enjoy the meagre offerings:













2 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie

I love your flowers and your yard reminds me of our small little slice of nature. We live in what they call a garden home here in Texas. Sounds romantic huh...actually translates to small little house with a side yard. But I luv it and I can't help but be inclined toward the romantic notion of a "garden home". Maybe I'll post some pictures on my blog when I finally figure out how to do it. Just went to the nursery last week and picked up some marigolds, (those other flowers that are really hardy and hard to kill), a hanging plant, and a fake heather. All in purple of course...well marigolds not so purple rather gold (thus the name) arghh now I am rambling!

Ummhana

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Marigolds are hard to kill - and we've been trying for 2 years now!!!

Grr... and they are still springing up - too. Oh well - one time they grew to 5 feet nobody believed us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

education otherwise